bladetrinity333bladetrinity333

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Moving Toward You Moving Toward You

Decent track, a bit short for my taste but it had a good bump. Id consider revising it and making it a bit longer, possibly adding a hook and a bit more bass.

I am in no way trying to be mean or hurtful in this review, i have respect of all musicians and their music. Im simply giving my feedback and some constructive criticism. Keep doing what ya do!

Estrayk - Alcatraz[Remix] Estrayk - Alcatraz[Remix]

It'd be a lot better if you switched up the beat, give it more base and change the flow slightly. Also its quite annoying having the whole "Welcome to a blah blah blah." every 50 seconds. One and done should be quite substantial.

Know this is not me trying to be mean or hurtful in ANY way, i respect any musician and their art. I am simply offering what i believe to be constructive criticism. Keep doing what ya do!

CelestialTrick responds:

Thank you for the feedback. Sometimes I just run out of ideas and the project comes to a halt. On future tracks that I experiment with, I'll try my best to limit the vocal tag(s).

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

lovely....

u have a great voice... ur voice reminds me of my sister...this song brings tears to my eyes