bladetrinity333bladetrinity333

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Moving Toward You Moving Toward You

Decent track, a bit short for my taste but it had a good bump. Id consider revising it and making it a bit longer, possibly adding a hook and a bit more bass.

I am in no way trying to be mean or hurtful in this review, i have respect of all musicians and their music. Im simply giving my feedback and some constructive criticism. Keep doing what ya do!

Estrayk - Alcatraz[Remix] Estrayk - Alcatraz[Remix]

It'd be a lot better if you switched up the beat, give it more base and change the flow slightly. Also its quite annoying having the whole "Welcome to a blah blah blah." every 50 seconds. One and done should be quite substantial.

Know this is not me trying to be mean or hurtful in ANY way, i respect any musician and their art. I am simply offering what i believe to be constructive criticism. Keep doing what ya do!

CelestialTrick responds:

Thank you for the feedback. Sometimes I just run out of ideas and the project comes to a halt. On future tracks that I experiment with, I'll try my best to limit the vocal tag(s).

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

lovely....

u have a great voice... ur voice reminds me of my sister...this song brings tears to my eyes

Mayhem (BMKikiBeats) Mayhem (BMKikiBeats)

nice

liked it alot..keep doin watcha do bro

.:Z:.Images of War .:Z:.Images of War

dewd ur the shit

woah man this is tha bomb

Busted N' Fined Busted N' Fined

Love it Man keep doin whatcha do

great i love it made me wanna go do a driveby in an abandoned neighborhood just so i could get busted n fined

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

I'm glad you like it but pleasssse do not go and do anything like that
.............they might trace it back to me
Thanks for the love!

Rap Theory Rap Theory

fucking beast

u kno this was the 1st thing i listened too when i came on newgrounds and its still my fucking fav

BMKikiBeats responds:

Really? Man thats great, glad its still your fav :-)

Love/Hate Relationship Love/Hate Relationship

best ever ive never heard anything like it

love it its killer make sum more soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!